Seedlesson is leading a series of workshops in civic engagement and history for teachers. We are looking for young people to help train teachers in using technology for research, creating videos and websites.
Participants will be trained through a series of online courses. They will be paid $25 per lesson, up to 10 lessons. The courses will include training on using Google Docs for research, video editing tools and coding.
1290 Ridder Park Dr, San Jose, CA 95131
8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 14
- Saturday, November 18
- Saturday, December 9
- Saturday, January 20
- Saturday, February 17
Students will be paid $250 per workshop
1. Create a 30 second video that answers the following questions:
- What does history mean to you?
- What history would you want to know about?
- What history do you know about?
2. Post online and send a link to email@example.com