Baltimore Internship Opportunity - EY Accounting & IT - Due 2/13
This program is all about giving you a solid foundation on which to develop your career. That covers everything from deciding on a direction suited to your own talents and ambitions to advise on how best to further pursue that goal. What’s more, you’ll build a varied network of colleagues, who could influence your career wherever you go in the future.
What to expect
This is a rotational program, so you’ll learn all about a wide variety of areas and services lines specific to your interests, such as Assurance, Advisory, and Tax. Whichever areas you visit, this is a true learning experience where you’re likely to spend time rotating around and supporting colleagues on live projects right from the start, and observing conflict management and team dynamics. You can expect plenty of chances to discover the true inner workings of a highly respected global brand, all while practicing the technical, business and communication skills that will set your career apart.
Your key responsibilities
- Building an intimate understanding of our service lines and professional services
- Developing a foundation for the most sought-after business skills through classroom and on the job training
- Nurturing relationships with colleagues, potentially identifying mentors who can contribute to your success
- Discovering and adapting to our unique collaborative culture
- Personally considering and communicating where you’ll like your future career to take you
To qualify for the role you must have
- College freshman, sophomore or junior status
- An excellent academic record in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Finance, Economics or a related subject
- A member of a traditionally underrepresented racial or ethnic minority group
- A genuine interest in a professional services career
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 13!