University students - pitch your business at eMerge Americas
Feb 03, 2019
eMerge Americas is seeking the next wave of innovative ventures
eMerge AmericasandMiami Dade Collegeare partnering to host a one-of-a-kind Pitch Night! A minimum of two lucky startups will be selected to be fast-tracked directly into the 2019 eMerge Americas Global Startup Showcase. Don’t miss your opportunity to be part of an amazing experience. Apply by February 8th.
More than 100 companies will participate in the Global Startup Showcase at eMerge Americas planned for April 29 + 30, 2019.
UNIVERSITY TRACK CRITERIA • Student(s) and/or recent graduates (up to 2 years)
• Enrolled currently at Miami Dade College
• Minimum Viable Product (MVP) produced
• Little or no revenue
• Less than 1 year since founded
EARLY STAGE TRACK CRITERIA • Headquartered in the United States or internationally
• Minimum Viable Product (MVP) produced & Proof of
• Key members in place (Minimum of 2 full-time employees)
• Paying customers (not cash-flow positive)
• Less than 3 years since founded • No more than $500k raised in angel or seed capital
THE PITCH NIGHT WILL TAKE PLACE ON
Wednesday, February 13th, 2019
5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
The Idea Center at Miami Dade College
315 NE 2nd Ave, Building 8, 5th Floor Miami, FL 33132
Participation is by invitation only. Apply today to pitch your business!