Goldman Sachs 10k Small Businesses Prestigious Incubator - due 10/30
We will also be hosting several informational webinars starting Friday, September 27th at 10 AM Eastern Time—prospective applicants can pick and register for one here.
The deadline to apply for Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is fast approaching!
The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program is a great opportunity for business owners to gain access to tools and support to take their business to new heights. In professional workshops at Babson College, scholars learn from some of the brightest minds in the business, learn about access to financial capital, and build a powerful network of professional support. You can find out more about our program’s impact by watching this short video.
Key highlights of the program include the following:
- The program is offered at no cost to the business owner – every business owner selected receives a full scholarship, with tuition and travel costs funded by the Goldman Sachs Foundation. Part of the program is taught online and there are two, 4 day in-person sessions at Babson College in Massachusetts
- Within 6 months of graduating 67% of scholars reported increasing revenues
- 47% of scholars added new jobs in the same 6 month time period after graduation
- The curriculum focuses on practical business skills, including negotiations, marketing, and employee management
- Business owners in all industries receive one-on-one business advising and learn alongside peer CEO’s from across the United States
- Babson College, the leading university for entrepreneurship, delivers the curriculum and has documented the remarkable results of the program for its scholars.
If you know eligible small business owners in your community, you can encourage them to apply directly at www.10ksbapply.com by October 30th for the upcoming National Cohort class that begins January 2020 (for a full schedule click here). We will also be hosting several informational webinars starting Friday, September 27th at 10 AM Eastern Time—prospective applicants can pick and register for one here.
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 617-238-3022 or send us an email at email@example.com.