Moody's Analytics Internship - Summer 2020
NFTE is pleased to announce that the application window is officially open for an internship opportunity with Moody’s Analytics presented to NFTE alumni. The internship will take place June 29 – August 7. For any rising college sophomores offered an internship, the program may begin on June 1 if agreed to by all parties.
Deadline: Rolling, Filled by 1/31 Application URL: http://bit.ly/nftealumniapp
Interns will work from either Moody’s offices in New York City, West Chester, Pennsylvania or Waltham, Massachusetts. Interns will support office activities and project management, specific to the project(s) assigned to them. Sample projects are listed below.
Applicant Eligibility Requirements
- 18 years old + as of June 1, 2020
- Completed at least Entrepreneurship 1 of the NFTE program
- Minimum 3.3 GPA
- Demonstrated interest/experience in STEM subjects (science, technology, engineering, mathematics)
- Enrolled in college/university Fall 2020
- High performing students as identified by NFTE Program Manager and / or Teachers
- Available for interview in March 2020.
- Able to reach the Moody’s Analytics office in World Trade Center, NY; West Chester, PA or Waltham, MA independently. No transportation or housing assistance will be provided.