NFTE is pleased to announce that the application window is officially open for an internship opportunity with Moody’s Analytics presented to NFTE alumni. The internship will take place June 29 – August 7. For any rising college sophomores offered an internship, the program may begin on June 1 if agreed to by all parties.
Deadline: Rolling, Filled by 2/28 Application URL: http://bit.ly/nftealumniapp
Interns will work from either Moody’s offices in New York City, West Chester, Pennsylvania or Waltham, Massachusetts. Interns will support office activities and project management, specific to the project(s) assigned to them. Sample projects are listed below.
Applicant Eligibility Requirements
- 17 years old + as of June 1, 2020. Interns under 18 must acquire “Working Papers” per their state and city Department of Labor laws.
- Completed at least 1 yearlong NFTE program (Entrepreneurship 1 or Owning Your Future)
- Ideal 3.3 GPA or higher. Minimum 2.5 GPA. Anyone with a GPA under 3.0 must have a teacher recommendation to accompany their application
- Demonstrated interest/experience in STEM subjects (science, technology, engineering, mathematics)
- Enrolled in college/university Fall 2020
- Available for interview in March 2020 (can be virtual if necessary).
- Able to reach the Moody’s Analytics office in World Trade Center, NY; West Chester, PA or Waltham, MA independently. No transportation or housing assistance will be provided.