Apply to be NY Metro's Fall Semester Intern
The NFTE NY Metro team is looking to hire an intern for general support from November 1, 2017 - January 30, 2018. We believe in our alumni and are limiting this opportunity to NFTE Alumni residing in the NY Metro area. See below for more details on the internship.
NFTE NY Metro Details:
- NY Metro has served more than 40,000 students since 1987
- In the 2017-2018 school year, NY Metro will serve nearly 4,000 students
- Active corps of more than 65 Certified Entrepreneurship Teachers (CETs) in 45 schools
- Receive on-going professional development
- Active corps of over 500+ volunteers
- Entrepreneurs, business, finance, marketing, technology, etc.
The position will report to NFTE NY Metro Manager, Programs, Liliana Pichardo.The intern will work a total of 10 hours each week, with one day on-site, and the other hours worked remotely.
- Support NY Metro team with administrative matters including data and data reports
- Market research
- Support planning and executing events
- Completing research projects on for NY Metro team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to interact effectively with varied constituents
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically
- Strong organizational and time management skills and detail orientation
- Passion for the mission of NFTE
The Ideal Candidate:
- Flexible, hands-on, can-do attitude
- Able to work independently and collaboratively, display leadership and organizational skills, and be able to manage multiple projects
- High standards of excellence and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
If you are interested in this unique and valuable internship, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing about you!