In conjunction with the NYEC in October we will be awarding one NFTE alum the Daniel Treanor Award. This is an award to recognize a NFTE alumnus/a that has fully embraced the entrepreneurial mindset despite a significant physical or health-related challenge. The recipient receives $500 and is recognized during the NYEC.
Who Is Eligible?
We look for NFTE alumni who have…
· Fully embraced the entrepreneurial mindset despite a significant physical or health-related challenge
· Chosen to make their education a solid priority
· Stayed connected to NFTE program as a member of the alumni community
· Displayed characteristics such as perseverance, grit and fortitude to succeed
What Will the Awardee Receive?
· A commemorative award
· A monetary award of US$500 in recognition of your participation
· A featured segment in the NFTE National Youth Entrepreneurship Challenge,
· Participation in the virtual Student Expo during the National Challenge
APPLY NOW – DUE 8/21!