If you have pivoted your startup or small business in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and/or provide important community services, don't miss this opportunity to receive a $10,000 grant!
The Global Entrepreneurship Network has partnered with global investment firm KKR and small business support platform Hello Alice to offer this opportunity to entrepreneurs like you. Successful applicants will also receive mentorship and small business resources.
To be eligible for the KKR Small Business Builders grant, a business must:
- Operate in the United States, United Arab Emirates, Spain, Singapore, Luxembourg, Japan, Ireland, India, Germany, France, England, China, or Australia
- Have 5 to 50 employees
- Earn less than $7 million USD in annual revenue
- Demonstrate the need for support
- Have a strong plan for moving forward
- Be in good standing with the IRS or their local regulatory body
Sound like you? Apply by June 2, 2021 at kkr.helloalice.com.