2 Full Scholarships to Syracuse University for NFTE Alumni
Each year, two NFTE alumni are awarded a full-tuition scholarship to Syracuse University for all tuition and mandatory fees.
In order to be eligible, you must have:
1. Been accepted to Syracuse University
2. Filed for financial aid and submitted both the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE and FAFSA
3. US citizenship or an eligible non-citizenship (permanent resident)
- - One scholarship is reserved for early-decision applicants. Early-decision applicants must submit this scholarship application by January 15th. (The scholarship recipients can expect to hear back from Syracuse University by February 1st.)
- - One scholarship is reserved for regular-decision applicants. (Two regular-decision scholarship may be awarded to applicants if no applicants are awarded a scholarship from the early-decision deadline.) Regular-decision applicants must submit this scholarship application by Mar 1st. (The scholarship recipients can expect to hear back from Syracuse University by March 15th.)
Have you completed both of the above?
Got a question about this opportunity?