NFTE has teamed up with Year Up to help NFTE alumni launch their professional careers and we want you to apply!
Year Up internship partners include:
What is Year Up?
Year Up is a free, intensive program that combines hands-on skill development, courses eligible for college credit, and internships at some of America's top companies. In the one-year program, you'll get:
- - 6 months of professional training in IT, Financial Operations, Sales & Customer Support, Business Operations, or Software Development
- - 6 month corporate internship with a respected company
- - Weekly educational stipend throughout the program
- - Coursework eligible for college credit
- - Guidance and support from a staff advisor and professional mentor
Upon completing the Year Up program, 85% Year Up graduates are employed and/or attending college full-time within four months of graduation and earn an average income of $36,000.
When does the next program begin?
New Year Up cohorts begin with the start of every Fall and Spring semester. Applications are considered on a rolling basis until the class is filled, so apply early as space is limited!
Check out an upcoming info session in your area and apply here »