Citi Entrepreneurship Fellowship Program: Introduction
The Citi Foundation and NFTE are pleased to announce that the application window is officially open for the Citi Foundation Entrepreneurship Fellowship Program (CFEFP). Together, NFTE and Citi have created this program to provide NFTE alumni with a pathway to meaningful and paid work experience. The CFEFP is an exciting opportunity for a cohort of NFTE alumni to be involved in the development and implementation of NFTE’s 2017 summer programing.
One NFTE alum will be selected per program office for a placement as a Fellow at their local program office. Fellows will meet and collaborate with other passionate NFTE alumni from around the country and local Citi business units over the summer. Additional Fellow responsibilities will include project management, program logistics, and opportunities to mentor current NFTE students as they progress through Citi summer programs. This is a wonderful opportunity for motivated NFTE alumni to receive professional development training, leadership training, and participate in a 4-day NFTE Alumni Leadership Summit in New York City. The CFEFP will reinforce the skills fellows have learned as NFTE students.
Citi Entrepreneurship Fellowship Program - Benefits
- • Stipend: Fellows will receive a wage of $15/hour for being a participant of CFEFP. (Max total award is $4,500.) Payment will begin after the summit, once Fellows begin working with their program office.
- • Leadership Summit: Each fellow will receive an all-expenses paid trip to NYC for NFTE Citi Entrepreneurship Fellowship Program CFEFP Summit. The Summit will take place June 5th, 2017 – June 8th, 2017.
- • Collaboration: Fellows will participate in national cohort networking opportunities to facilitate learning and collaboration.
- • Professional Growth: Fellows will receive professional and leadership development facilitated by NFTE and Citi Foundation throughout the program.
- • Community Service: CFEFP gives fellows the opportunity to give back to the NFTE community by mentoring current NFTE students.
Citi Entrepreneurship Fellowship Program - Role & Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- • Providing NFTE summer programming project management and support.
- • Providing NFTE summer programming implementation support.
- • Actively mentoring and coaching current NFTE students during summer programs.
- • Capturing NFTE summer program activities through photography, videography, and written accounts.
- • Completing research projects on behalf of local offices, for headquarters and , and Citi Foundation.
- • Participating in community-building activities as assigned by local NFTE program office.
- • Participating in professional development and networking opportunities facilitated by Citi Foundation.
- • Additional duties as assigned by local NFTE office.
For more info and to apply, log into the NFTE Alumni Network at alumni.nfte.com. [Posting in 'OPPORTUNITIES' tab].
Deadline to apply is 5pm on Sunday, April 23rd.